Loved watching the Tweets come through from Day 1 of Hour of Code.  Thank
you to everyone who shared using #vted #HourOfCode hashtags.
I challenge anyone to keep up with the prolific Donna McDonald with sharing
their school's participation over Twitter!  Thank you Donna for inspiring
us to be the best we can be!

You can see yesterday's tweets embedded at Vermont's Hour of Code
Celebration site at http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/

You'll also find over 10 different ways you can share your participation at
http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/add-your-voice.html
Pick the method that works best for you.

Thanks Peter for organizing our first special event at  Barre City students
working with Lego Education! Looked like fun!

Looking forward to the  conversation at 2:00 p.m.today with North Country
Career Center teachers and students and career professional Jen Wagner on
increasing diversity in Tech Courses and Tech Career.
Catch it live at 2:00 pm. Today (Tuesday)  or participate asynchronously
over VoiceThread anytime this week.

https://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/2018/12/talking-about-diversity-in-tech-at.html

Feel free to reach out to me or Peter if you want to participate in any of
our special events this week or just want to share what your school is
doing!
http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/guest-spakers.html

Let's tell the story of #VTED this week as our schools participate in
#CSEWeek #HourOfCode!

http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/add-your-voice.html

Lucie

--