If you are a #vted school  participating in #hourofcode this week, make
sure to share.  Lots of great images and videos being shared over twitter
with #vted and #hourofcode.  You'll notice the updates of those on the
http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/ website.

And thank you to Peter Drescher,  Charlie MacFayden and Sally  Bisaccio for
adding to the #hourofcode VoiceThread Conversation.  Charlie challenged us
to share which Hour of Code activities we did and a quick review of the
Code.org activities so we can learn from each other.  Sally chimed right in
with her ideas.

By checking out the VoiceThread you will be able to see our newly
implemented Closed Captioning at work.
https://ed.voicethread.com/myvoice/thread/11799162/69787631/65787086

Remember that you don't have to go through each slide of the VoiceThread,
you can skip around by hitting the slide button at the bottom right hand
corner
[image: image.png]

And if  you're wondering what it would be like to share your participation
via VoiceThread and don't have an #vted EDU Voicethread account, I've set
up a temporary password for you to try.

[log in to unmask]  pw Learning

You can use the free version to comment, also - but the closed captioning
won't show up for your comment.
Closed captioning is a premium feature available through our Vermont
consortitum accounts.

So why not take this opportunity to add your voice to our #vted  Hour of
Code VoiceThread

https://ed.voicethread.com/myvoice/thread/11799162/69787631/65787086

Keep on Coding - but more importantly Keep on Learning!

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com