First, I’d say I’m a big fan of WeVideo to get a decent video editor in the hands of so many of our students. And, the cost is unbelievable.

With that said, I’m looking for a more high powered editor for about 20 students and, unfortunately, cost is important, too.

Any suggestions on a step up (not all the way up) from WeVideo that is still cloud-based for collaboration at a distance? Ideally this would have sound editing capability built in (WeVideo essentially has none) and allow for multi camera shots to be more easily synced rather than manually doing so. Another consideration is making this available for 20 students and costs.

Open to any ideas you have. Thanks.

Tim