HI Everyone,

We are looking to bringing a Developmental Designs Institute for Middle School to the Southwest Vermont region in the Summer, preferably in August.  One of the requirements is for the facility to have AC or enough industrial fans for each break out classroom (4-6).  We have neither, and we are required to provide the location.  So I am wondering if there are neighboring schools that actually have this to potentially use as a location that won't cost us a fortune.

Thanks!

--
Erica Zimmer
Innovation Coach