We have done this at Castleton using the QR codes. The nice thing about the QR code reader is that most have it loaded on their smartphone, but we did also provide iPads to loan. It was a huge success. I have been wondering about AR too, but did not know how to make it accessible for all participants attending. I will be following to see suggestions.