We have two internet connections with two different vendors, but when I tried to set up our firewall to load balance it didn't work very well, so I have it set so some of the schools use to one connection and others use  the other, a crude form of load balancing. So if one fails, it would take me a minute or so to change the firewall config to put all the traffic on the working one.  Good enough for school purposes.