try this
https://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 12:53 PM Donahue, Brucie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

How do I sign up for the list serv with my new email…it’s been so long I’ve forgotten.

Thanks,

Brucie Donahue

Please note that I have a new school email.

Thank you

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.

Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com
http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl

Google Voice (802) 557 0013