AOE says we must use legal name, but the names they currently have are the
preferred ones, because at one point the secretary who did our census work
was told, or at least thought she was told, to use the preferred name.  I
didn't want to rock that boat this time around because SLDS is so darned
picky, and any uncertainty would just increase the # of errors I would have
had to fight.  So for now, Powerschool and the state agree, but it's not
the legal name.  So sue us.

That said, Powerschool does have a legal name field and a legal gender
field already.  I honestly forgot to check where the new extracts
Powerschool is working on pull from, but I hope that's where it is.  I'll
check when I get a minute.