We have not been happy with Schooldude, and are implementing KACE as windows endpoint management and inventory, as well as ticketing/workflow system.  We are just at the beginning stages of the process.  We barcode everything over $250.00.   KACE has a mobile app that will scan barcodes.

We use Google for Chrome device management, and JAMF for Mac/IOS devices.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

For immediate assistance call:
Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
EWSD Technology Department
Internally: 1234
Externally: 802-857-7777