Thanks, Scott. I understand the steps. The problem is that I have to download a CSR from Meraki to upload to Apple. That's what I can't find a way to do. (I can't start step 2 until I find a way to do step 1, which is within Meraki's system, not Apple's)

Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL
Director of Technology
White River Valley Supervisory Union