When you click the link, it should download a file that you then upload to Apple to create the certificate.
*************
Jeff Weiner
Technology Director
Wakefield Public Schools
60 Farm St.
Wakefield, MA 01880

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:54 AM Jeff Weiner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you login to the Meraki MDM, there is a menu on the left side.  One of the Menus is ORGANIZATION.  A submenu of that is MDM.  Click on that and you'll find the download link in a tiny box on the page

image.png
Jeff Weiner
Technology Director
Wakefield Public Schools