No prob! This website was the single best find I have come across when it comes to long-term CB planning. Good to know when the lights will "go out". It's not that you can't continue to use the devices that are "retired" by Google after that date, but they become a manual update... And I suspect that you feel similarly about the tediousness of maintaining that.

Best of luck!

Ethan Kichura
Technology Coordinator
Highgate Elementary School