We thought the same. The G5 was more stable from what I've heard from
sister schools in our area. I really liked the USB-C charge as well as my
biggest issue with the Acer's were their charging ports, which as you
doubtlessly know, are prone to bending and becoming useless!
*Technology Coordinator*
Highgate Elementary School
219 Gore Rd.
Highgate Center, VT