Will et al,

I think that is an excellent strategy -- CoSN has many toolkits and other resources that can help with the IT implementation in a district.  Using them as a benchmark is a great option.  In some cases, there may be an advantage with the school board or community to actually go through the process to get the TLE seal; in other cases, noting to the powers that be that you are using nationally developed benchmarks is sufficient.

Paul

L. Paul Irish
Executive Director, VITA-Learn
PO Box 1805