Lucie,

This is really a wonderful gift you've given all of us and is just one of many. Thanks for everything you do.

-Tim

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:09 AM Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning!  Are we Ready for a Fun Week introducing your students to the power of code!  Let's celebrate and showcase Vermont's participation.  Once again Vita-Learn and Vermont Agency of Education will be showcasing Vermont school participation at

Peter and I have organized some  special events and guest speakers around Vermont this week, along with over 10 ways you can share your own events and student participation.

Let's tell the story together!

vtedhoc.png
vtedhoc2.png

Here is a cheat sheet with all you need to know to share!

Code with your students. . Don’t just watch them code! Experience the mindset that comes with learning to code yourself! Don’t forget to document your learning and reflect on it. Register your school and select one of the many activities found on the national Hour of Code website!

Connect your school with other schools, role models, guest speakers via LIVE Stream or asynchronously via VoiceThread (Instructions)

CoAuthor a Book that tells the story of Vermont schools participation in 2018 Computer Science Education Week #HourOfCode (Instructions)

CoProduce #vted video vignettes using WeVideo or other video creation tools (Instructions)

Contribute to a Showcase of Vermont school’s participation via pictures, movies, or other updates so they appear on our Vermont Hour of Code Gallery and Photo Stream

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013