UBlock orgin in our science lab, set to auto uptade lists every Monday or next browser launch if it's after a Monday.

On Dec 6, 2018 8:08 AM, "Scott Grant" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
uBlock Origin has worked well for us.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 6:55 PM Bill Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I’d strongly recommend uBlock Origin over AdBlock Plus. ABP has had serious issues with what they have allowed in the past.

Cheers,

Bill

Sent to the internet via carrier pigeon.