I know that the folks at OpenDNS said years ago that they would be
discontinuing their service.
One of my schools has been using Open DNS and it is now showing the wrong
ip address. I've used it before with the client installed and the client
can correct the ip address issue if is set up.

My question is... If that doesn't play nice, does anyone have a suggestion
for a web filtering DNS? There used to be Norton Connect, however that has
been discontinued.

This all stemmed from our phone system receiving a call every 50-60
seconds. It's not a "real phone call" and it has something to do with SIP
lines. I'm trying to eliminate all other possibilities and am running thru
some rabbit holes.

It may also be something with our Fortinet firewall that has had issues
with our type of phone system (although it initially was running fine). I
do have a Sonicwall that I might pop in there to see if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.
Dennis

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
Director of Technology

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
[Downton Abbey]

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
prohibited.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by