Hey Folks,

I'm looking for suggestions. I'm searching for a browser-based source code text editor to use with students in one of our summer STEM programs. We will use this to teach basic HTML coding to create simple websites showcasing each student's work from the week. Here are lists of some must-have and nice-to-have features we are looking for.

Required:
Desired:
  • Cloud-based file storage
  • Integrated FTP
  • Testing/previewing results, side-by-side or in a separate tab
  • Collaboration tools (ex: shared access, simultaneous editing, etc.)
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nic Phillips
Program Coordinator
Young Hacks Academy