Hey folks...

The VT Computer Science Alliance is gearing up for Summer '19 Professional Development and we'd like to have an opportunity to give full details and answer questions.  This is a great opportunity to take part in a developing Computer Science community of educators and avail yourself of some high quality  resources.   Code.org is one of the partners in this endeavor and brings considerable resources to the opportunity.    Join us for one of these webinars and we can give you all the nitty gritty.   Thanks

Audience: Administrators, Teachers
The Vermont Computer Science Alliance and Code.org are offering two informational webinars to overview this new partnership program to expand computer science in Vermont. Interested schools can attend the VCSA information session to be held on either Dec 18th at 12:15 pm or on Dec 20th at 2:00 pm. The sessions will be recorded. If you are interested in finding out more about how your school can participate, please send your name and email to:
Peter Drescher (802) 476-1169 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Jeff Renard (802) 885-8331 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
An invite with connection details will be sent to those that register.

Thanks

Peter

Peter Drescher
VT Agency of Education