I just shared this with our teachers: https://www.videezy.com

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018, 9:24 AM Jen Burton <[log in to unmask] wrote:
I have a teacher looking for stock video to use with his students. All the sites we're finding have nudes. Anyone know of anything safe for school?

--
Jennifer Burton
Pronouns: she, her, hers

---This message was sent by a Hazen Teacher---

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it.

If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.