We have a Sonicwall NSA5600 with Content Filtering and the other Comprehensive Services.  Our services are up for renewal in July. We are considering not renewing these services and retaining the Firewall as just a Firewall and using a different Content Filtering solution.  I am asking the group to weigh in on what you are currently using and how well your services are working.

Thanks

John Peters
Director of Technology
North Country Supervisory Union
121 Duchess Ave Suite A
Newport, VT 05855
(802)334-5847 ext 2018

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try." ~ John F. Kennedy