I live on Lime Kiln Rd, South Burlington. About 300 crows spend the day
here in the fields south of the Winooski River. They are like clockwork,
coming about sunrise and head into Burlington about an hour before sunset.
I think they go there to feel safer in a place with more light at night.
Carol Clawson