Hi Bridget,
We have 40 in our circle but that doesn't include feeder watchers. It would be closer to 50 if all counted.
Did you get any pic's from CBC? I sent you one goofy pic of us all!
I have not seen many reports for CBC groups on listserve. I will try to see if Ken has a rough count yet and post probably after the holidays.
Happy holidays, Terry

> On December 23, 2018 at 8:45 AM Bridget Butler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> How many people do you think are volunteering for CBCs in VT?
>
> We've got 22 circles we could suppose 30 people per circle covering routes
> which would be 660...plus maybe 10 feeder-watchers per circle...which gets
> us to 880.
>
> Good estimate?
>
> Bridget

Terry Marron