The Snowy Owl is still there at 4.

-------- Original message --------From: B Bobolinks <[log in to unmask]> Date: 12/31/18  2:34 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Snowy Owl on Burlington Breakwater
It was still there when we left, a little over an hour ago. I believe there’s a very good chance it’s still there. It’s at the left end of Perkins Pier. There’s a grassy area with five benches facing the breakwater. The owl was in front of the middle bench. You can see the small lighthouse on the left end of the breakwater. There is a small tree/shrub. The snowy was further right of that shrub, hunkered down just to the right of three very white boulders on the breakwater base.
Mae

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone