Congratulations!! What an awesome record.  Your first photo does not show the yellow lores of the dominica race found east of the Appalachians, but photos 2 and 3 do indeed, separating this race from albilora (with white lores) found west of the Appalachians.  For those on the list not familiar with the term "lores," it is the area on the head from the base of the bill stretching back toward above the eye.  See Sibley or comparable guide.  An excellent example of a bird with yellow lores is a Wh-thr Sparrow.
Bob YunickSchenectady, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Payne <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Dec 18, 2018 4:26 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Yellow-throated Warbler, Middlebury

The pictures are in my eBird checklist:

https://ebird.org/vt/view/checklist/S50782919

This was a life bird for me, by the way.

---
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:22:47 -0500, Ron Payne wrote:

I just found a Yellow-throated Warbler in Frog Hollow (Mill St.) in Middlebury. It was hanging out with some chickadees and titmice around at a historic apartment building called the Sheldon Boarding House just up the hill from the parking lot on that street. I saw it foraging in the trees and around the porch and foundation of that building. And before anyone asks, no, I didn't mean a Common Yellowthroat. Pictures later when I can get to my computer.

---
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT