I don't know the exact number this year, but historically the Burlington circle has about 60 participants and I believe it was about the same as previously. This number is exclusive of feeder counters. We did our count on Dec. 16, the same day as the Islands CBC, so our numbers are mutually exclusive of Terry's.

Bruce MacPherson
GMAS

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlotte and Hal Bill <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Dec 23, 2018 12:26 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] How Many CBC'ers in VT?

The East Franklin County CBC (northernmost in the state) has 32 traveling
observers and four feeder watchers from ages preteen through 70-plus, all
of whom have committed to our January 5 count. Eight of us already have
participated or will be participating in multiple counts this year (four
for me, three for another person; I'm not sure about the other six folks,
but I think they're probably doing a lot). We also may pick up a few more
participants. (I'll be in touch with you, Bridget, about one whom you
referred....)

Charlotte Bill