Looks like nearly 100% chance of niar this weekend.

Two four-day weekends ahead and it isn't looking like there's going to be a white xmas for the east. Very sad.

I may just work Xmas Eve and maybe even NYE and bank the time for snowier weather.

We got spoiled in SNovember and early December, so now we must pay.

My cast comes off on the 27th. I'll be happy to be able to wear my new ski parka again. Something to look forward to.