Hi EWB,

Big thank you to all who showed up for our first meeting of the semester tonight! So nice to see some new and old faces :)

I've attached the meeting minutes for those of you who didn't get a chance to attend or maybe want to review some details.

A few key things though--

     - We will be painting our club chair in Brennan's this Friday at 7:30 for all those who wish to come hangout, eat free food, and help make art to represent our club!

     - We are also looking for a new Vice President for this semester, as our dear Abby is studying abroad. ((We will be holding elections for next year at the end of the semester, so this is just a temporary role--but could lead to holding the position in the future as well!)) Please email our president at [log in to unmask] if you are interested, and come prepared next week to say a few words.

With that, we will see you next week, same time (Wed, 6:30), same place (Perkins 101).

Have a great rest of the week!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis

(Club Secretary)