I'd also add that whenever I've been there while the facility staff was around, they've been welcoming and have allowed me to walk around the lagoon areas.

________________________________
From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bruce MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Redpolls - question

Hi Kay-

I don't believe that Lagoon road is private. I think it is a town road with the water treatment plant at the end of it. The area around the treatment plant has restricted access and the land along the side of the road has been leased in the past to various farmers for raising cattle. But the road itself is public and birded regularly by myself and many others.

In fact, I think Lagoon road is a hotspot on VT eBird.

Best-

Bruce MacPherson