On behalf of The Friends of Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge, we invite you to join us for our third annual Evening of Bird Tales!

This indoor birding event is scheduled for Thursday, February 7th, from 6:30-8:30pm in the Bliss Room of the St. Albans Museum.

This year, we have arranged for a demonstration of some large LIVE BIRDS brought to you from the Southern Vermont Natural History Museum. Join the local birding community for avian entertainment, knowledge, vendors, and refreshments at this FREE event!

More information on Bird Tales III can be found on our website, http://friendsofmissisquoi.org/event/bt3/ or at our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/569340650199673/

RSVPs are not required, but appreciated at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
We hope to see you there!