Interesting, Ken.  Feb 16 starts the 12th season for the  Hildene Monthly
Surveys (Manchester, VT). With 132 surveys we have tallied 165 species.
Come join our group at 8 a.m. at the Visitor's Center if you are around the
Banana Belt on Sat.  It would be interesting to compare lists. Must be a
way to do that in ebird???!

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset