Greetings All!

I have a humble request for you all. When reporting Common or Hoary
Redpolls on eBird this winter, would you please consider adding either
"feeder" or "field" to the comments/notes for your post?

This year I've been curious about what the birds are feeding on and
enjoying trying to locate "field" types where there's potential for
redpolls to be feeding. These could be forest edges, farm fields, or other
natural habitats. I'd love to be able to then sort these sightings on eBird
to learn a bit more.

And, if you're a photographer and would like to share images of these types
of habitats or even close-ups of the plants they're feeding on, I would
appreciate it!

Many thanks!
Bridget

*Bridget Butler*