Hello, everyone - We just got back from a wonderful twelve days on a private island not far from Jekyll Island. We found a very private and quiet airbnb right on a tidal creek (huge rise and fall of the water every day, supposedly second only the the Bay of Fundy). We saw over 50 species of birds right at our cabin, plus many more on wonderful Jekyll Island. I’d recommend JI to anyone (thanks to Julie F whose warm review inspired us to go!) and I’d recommend our little cabin for anyone who craves solitude, peace, and great quiet. Contact me off-list for the info if you’re interested.
Maeve Kim, Jericho Center