Hello!
Since there won't be any Docline for a few days at the end of Feb,
beginning of March (Noon Feb 28th - March 3rd - new Docline starts March
4th):

Here's a reminder about requesting ILLs on MedLib:

*format of subject line should be: *
*ILL: Journal title *

Adding in the year is helpful too.

From the MedLib list serv guidelines at
https://www.mlanet.org/page/medlib-l-listserv :

   - "ILL requests : precede the title you need with "ILL: ";
   - Do not make multiple ILL requests in a single message unless from same
   source title.
   - ILL REQUESTS should be confined to emergencies, or to titles
   unavailable through regular interlibrary loan networks.
   - Please observe all copyright regulations when requesting loans.  See:
   Medical Library Association: Copyright Law and Fair Use Position Statement"

Alas, I know I don't have time to open each "ILL" message. If you don't say
what journal and year it is in the subject, I can't tell if I will be able
to help you, and so I'll probably skip your message. :o(

--
Nina McLaughlin, Library Assistant
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center