From: Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eliza Jobin-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:58:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meeting TONIGHT

Hi there,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the sun!

Just wanted to let you know that there will be a meeting tonight,  at 6:30 in Perkins 101. I strongly encourage all members to attend! We will be discussing the upcoming fundraiser this weekend, some updates on travel decisions from UVM, hosting a spring social event, and elections for next semester!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis

(EWB Club Secretary)