Hi All,

Happy Friday! Thank you to everyone who came to last week's meeting--special thanks to our guests Jack Hanson (running for City Council), Dan Baker (CDAE Professor and former EWB advisor), and Pete Degraff (Civil Engineer at Otter Creek Engineering and former EWB advisor).

It was extremely helpful to hear from Pete and Dan about their past travel experiences with UVM EWB chapters, and their advice for our travel team proceeding forward. If you missed it, please check out my attached meeting minutes!

I think we all have a lot to think about in terms of the direction of this club, and I'm excited to see how EWB evolves from here. For now, we have our fingers crossed for March 20th (date of UVM approval decision) and will keep planning travel with the Guatemala office.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis

(EWB Club Secretary)