On Monday, March 18, I'd like to invite you to a book-event in
Washington D.C. on my just-published book,
<https://thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>The Fight Against Monsanto's
Roundup: The Politics of Pesticides.

If you are in the D.C. area, please come!

Monday, March 18
6:30 - 8 pm
at Busboys & Poets
450 K St. NW (near Union Station)

And if you'd be so kind, please announce this event on your lists, to
your friends in D.C., and on social media.

Thank you.

Quite a few critical thinkers, scientists, and activists wrote
chapters for the book, taking on the subject from different angles.
My chapters offer a radical political and anti-imperialist overview
of the interrelations among Roundup, Genetic Engineering, the U.S.
government, and attempts to control the world's food supply -- food
as a weapon. I ask "in what ways must our movements reconceptualize
the fight, to win"?

One of the chapters' authors, Robin Esser, will be contributing to
the discussion. Robin, coming from both a scientific and activist
background, covered the consequences of Glyphosate's effects on
animal  cells, animals, and ecosystems, citing extensive
evidence  exposing Monsanto's false claims, and  explaining the basis
of the toxicity of each of the chemicals comprising Roundup

Robin and I will also be participating in the Venezuela demonstration
on Saturday, March 16, so if you'd like to get together beforehand,
please email me and we'll try to find each other!

And, if you want to offer books to help raise funds for your
organization, I can obtain a significant discount, as well as
arranging for myself and other of the writers to in The Fight Against
Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of Pesticides to speak at your
event. Please let me know!

Mitchel Cohen
www.ThePoliticsofPesticides.com
Brooklyn Greens / Green Party

<https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>The<https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>
Fight Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of Pesticides
(SkyHorse, 2019), authored by Mitchel Cohen, is now available at
bookstores everywhere! Please click on link to learn more.