On Monday, March 18, I'd like to invite you to a book-event in Washington D.C. on my just-published book, The Fight Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of Pesticides.

If you are in the D.C. area, please come!

Monday, March 18
6:30 - 8 pm
at Busboys & Poets
450 K St. NW
(near Union Station)

And if you'd be so kind, please announce this event on your lists, to your friends in D.C., and on social media.

Thank you.

Quite a few critical thinkers, scientists, and activists wrote chapters for the book, taking on the subject from different angles. My chapters offer a radical political and anti-imperialist overview of the interrelations among Roundup, Genetic Engineering, the U.S. government, and attempts to control the world's food supply -- food as a weapon. I ask "in what ways must our movements reconceptualize the fight, to win"?

One of the chaptersí authors, Robin Esser, will be contributing to the discussion. Robin, coming from both a scientific and activist background, covered the consequences of Glyphosate's effects on animal  cells, animals, and ecosystems, citing extensive evidence  exposing Monsanto's false claims, and  explaining the basis of the toxicity of each of the chemicals comprising Roundup

Robin and I will also be participating in the Venezuela demonstration on Saturday, March 16, so if you'd like to get together beforehand, please email me and we'll try to find each other!

And, if you want to offer books to help raise funds for your organization, I can obtain a significant discount, as well as arranging for myself and other of the writers to in The Fight Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of Pesticides to speak at your event. Please let me know!

Mitchel Cohen
www.ThePoliticsofPesticides.com
Brooklyn Greens / Green Party

The Fight Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of Pesticides (SkyHorse, 2019), authored by Mitchel Cohen, is now available at bookstores everywhere! Please click on link to learn more.