There was a congressional hearing last week on the use of force to vaccinate (taking away exemptions).https://ppjg.me/2019/03/05/hearing-on-the-use-of-force-to-vaccinate-taking-place-now/

Two medical associations have come out with statements against mandatory vaccinations in the past few days, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, and Physicians for Informed Consent.https://ppjg.me/2019/03/05/medical-doctors-across-the-u-s-speak-out-against-mandatory-vaccination-laws/

Here's a well referenced and concise white paper on the evidence & science that support vaccine exemptions.  For those who think vaccination is supported by science, this is a must read.  (I've also sent other links to evidence before, so this adds to that.)https://icandecide.org/white-papers/The-Evidence-Science-Support-Vaccine-Exemptions.pdf

Meanwhile, governments are doubling down on forced vaccinations.
ABC News is promoting that teens should defy their anti-vaxxer parents' judgement and choose to vaccinate themselves.https://abc7chicago.com/health/ohio-teen-defies-anti-vaccine-mom-gets-his-shots/5134211/
"in at least 7 states a relatively new legal concept called the mature minor doctrine allows teens to petition to make their own medical decision."
Australian government decided to reduce welfare payments for unvaccinated children, to force poor families to vaccinate:https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-13/vaccinations-no-jab-no-pay-takes-effect/10169684
Maggie