Yes, I am satisfied. I take no position on mandatory universal vaccination here, which is a more complicated issue.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 2:12 PM David Barouh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So Phil, are you satisfied that the seeming chronological link of rising autism rates and ever more vaccinations is coincidental? And assuming there's really no established link, is this a reason to mandate universal vaccination?