While I was waiting for you to post the link to the video, I did a search on Gates & Vaccines to find out what you were talking about. One item i came up on was a Snopes fact check, that I now see is directly related to this video.

Here is the link https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/ <https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/>

From the fact checking it is clear Gates has a fairly conventional liberal view on  value of reducing population growth in high birth rate countries & the just path to do so - i.e. improving women’s conditions (infant mortality, reliable income, etc.)  There are many areas where we can debate the relevance of neo-malthusian arguements as solutions to problems (climate, hunger, poverty, etc.)

HOwever, the issue here is not what we think of Gates, the work of his foundation or even the value of given women control over their birth rates.  It is the clear misrepresentation as stated in the Snope fact check, that there is some hidden conspiracy to create/use vaccines to reduce unwanted populations.

Thus this video is another path to a false critique of those in power that may be leftist in rhetoric, but is based on  creating unjustified fear of vaccines and fear of public health measures to increase vaccination (especially in poor countries with challenged public health resources, such as  in Madagascar which is currently reporting nearly 1000 deaths associated with  a measles outbreak)
Steve