Steve, I don't see how there can be any confusion
as to what Gates is saying here. He says,
outright, to use vaccines for population control in certain areas of the world.

I agree with you that this is used by rightwing
groups, who suddenly evince caring about Third
World populations, but be that as it may, Gates
DID say these repugnant things, AND he is a major
funder through his foundation of such projects.

Like it or not, that's the reality ...

Mitchel