Steve, I don't see how there can be any confusion as to what Gates is saying here. He says, outright, to use vaccines for population control in certain areas of the world.

I agree with you that this is used by rightwing groups, who suddenly evince caring about Third World populations, but be that as it may, Gates DID say these repugnant things, AND he is a major funder through his foundation of such projects.

Like it or not, that's the reality ...

Mitchel