Hi again,
OK, I take your point here that in Bill Gates's
mind he wanted to use vaccines to save children's
lives so that their parents would not want to
have more kids -- a pretty dumb reversal of cause
and effect, but okay. Maybe his intentions on
that score are okay, even if his plan is nuts. Maybe.

So now we return to the actual arguments -- Bill
Gates here was a side trip (even though I'm the
one who introduced it). There's a difference
between kids dying from measles in Madagascar and
getting measles (or other diseases) here in the
U.S., where most people have access to clean
drinking water and sanitation -- and obtain
lifetime immunity from having that disease as a child.

Mitchel