From: Ronald Bleier <[log in to unmask]>

Notice that here and in his Democracy Now
appearance on the same subject, Nader
unaccountably missed the main point: Boeing
cutting corners by not taking the time and money
to design and implement a new fuselage for its
new, heavier and speedier jet engine.

Nader is not alone. Both the NYT and WSJ -- and
all the rest of the print and TV media --  while
getting a little closer,  focusing correctly  on
the faulty software, are passing the buck to
unnamed software and hardware engineers, are
giving a pass to top management who decided to
gain time on their European competitors and
maintain their healthy compensation packages by
placing the new engines on their now inadequate 737 fuselage.

Unless there is a MSM breakthrough on the old vs
new (as yet undesigned) fuselage, it's hardly
likely that any Congressperson will be alerted to
the real issue, and there is nothing to stop
Ellen Chow's investigation and the Justice Dept
not to mention full page ads by Boeing in the NYT  from continuing the coverup

It's now obvious that a new software fix that the
FAA is on track to OK will be too dangerous to fly.

On 3/21/2019 12:52 PM, Mitchel Cohen
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
[ActionGreens] wrote:

> [...]
>
>That is why, after flight 302 crashed outside
>Addis Ababa, both Boeing and the FAA kept
>issuing statements filled with gibberish saying
>that the 737 Max 8 was safe, safe, safe­the
>malfunction-prone software time bomb to the
>contrary. A brand new plane, crashing twice and
>taking hundreds of lives, can’t be blamed on pilot error.
>
>Caution: the grounding of the planes may receive
>a whitewash unless the media keeps light and
>heat on this corporate-government collusion.
>
>Installing artificial intelligence replacing or
>overpowering human intelligence in ever more
>complex machines, such as modern aircraft or
>weapons systems or medical technology is the
>harbinger of what’s to come.  In a 2014 BBC
>interview Stephen Hawking, the famed theoretical
>physicist, said:  “The development of full
>artificial intelligence could spell the end of
>the human race.” And in 2018 Elon Musk said: “If
>AI has a goal and humanity just happens to be in
>the way, it will destroy humanity as a matter of
>course without even thinking about it. No hard feelings.”
>
>At the wreckage near Bishoftu in a small
>pastoral farm field and in the Java Sea off
>Indonesia lie the remains of the early victims
>of arrogant, algorithm  driven corner cutting,
>by reckless corporate executives and their captive government regulators.
>
>Ralph Nader
>
>Ralph Nader
>

><https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>The
><https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>Fight
>Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of
>Pesticides (SkyHorse, 2019), authored by Mitchel
>Cohen, is now available at bookstores
>everywhere! Please click on link to learn more.
>__._,_.___
>
>----------
>Posted by: Mitchel Cohen
><mailto:[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>
>
>----------
>via web post •
><mailto:[log in to unmask]>Reply
>to sender •
><mailto:[log in to unmask]>Reply
>to group •
><https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ActionGreens/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbjVqMzlnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMwODM3OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjI1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTU1MzE4NzE1Mw-->Start
>a New Topic •
><https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ActionGreens/conversations/topics/140114;_ylc=X3oDMTM4ZHVlc2Q5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMwODM3OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjI1BG1zZ0lkAzE0MDExNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1NTMxODcxNTMEdHBjSWQDMTQwMTE0>Messages
>in this topic (1)
>
>----------
>[]
>
>Have you tried the highest rated email app?
>With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is
>the highest rated email app on the market. What
>are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
>inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one
>place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

[]
  Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>www.avg.com