 From Green Party candidate for Attorney General
of NY State,
<https://www.facebook.com/sussman1205?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARB7K2HPZNOl3dafuSHKITAc7Hln-mBfxOrxWHxqFrIojROybMSzUa9DzxckXymjEaHrte1DNXw3lAcz&hc_ref=ARQi0JcGxN5iTTXyW6wXZQ8A6spcyghnI4y4YaDcAlA6ppzwVMHZ15rRYB4wEHzrmOQ&fref=nf>Michael
Sussman writes:

Mandatory Vaccinations
March 28 2019

I find interesting how selective many of you are
in being skeptical about state action. Some who
generally understand that corporate control of
our lives includes corporate control over
government decision-making seem particularly
supportive of a ban on unvaccinated children in public places when

[a] the the County of Rockland lacks any authority to impose such a ban;

[b] the County should long ago have exercised
their actually granted authority to quarantine THOSE INFECTED with measles;

[c] religious exemptions are recognized by our
state law, as they have been in one or another form for more than 100 years;

[d] there are four active cases of measles in a
county of 325,000 people and those cases are, as
prior ones have been, isolated in a religious community;

[e] after six months, not only does Green Meadow
not have one case of measles, but the community
associated with it has no cases, proof of the
lack of association between those individuals and the effected population and

[f] the measles vaccination has never been
proofed or scientifically validated and is a major money maker for Merck.

I have read all the comments to my post yesterday
(see below) and the support expressed by
allegedly progressive people for draconian state
action which curtails individual liberty is shocking.

For those who object to my "star" reference,
please explain how Rockland County intends to
enforce this pronouncement without requiring the
unvaccinated and those with religious exemptions
to identify themselves: will they presume every
Hasidic person or every "Hippie" is not vaccinated?

There is much more to write about this example of
baseless public hysteria and the dismissal, as
usual, of those who understand that measles is
not AIDS or EBOLA, that allowing public health
authorities to overreach their authority is
dangerous, not salutary, and that religious
exemptions are valid and have been recognized in many contexts.

For all the experts on comparative religion who
categorically deny others' beliefs and who "know"
that one religion or another does NOT recognize
such exemptions, you, too, are embarked on a
dangerous form of fascism, imposing your
interpretations when there is not a single
interpretation which governs all Jews or all members of any religious group.

----------------------------
<https://www.facebook.com/sussman1205/posts/10218101537352060>March
27 at 5:02 AM

Nothing is more dangerous than an emboldened madman.

1. For generations, the United States has sought
to maintain some credibility with Arab nations
[though we have always strongly supported
Israel]. Mr. Trump's "recognition" of Israeli
sovereignty over the Golan Heights again shifts
policy and makes attaining lasting peace more
distant. What ever became of the Kushner "peace plan?"

2. Despite increasing support for the Affordable
Care Act and polling which shows that this
support accounted for some of the Democratic
success in the mid-terms, Trump's Justice
Department has now changed course and announced
support for a radical judicial decision out of
Texas which last December struck down the entire
law. This sets up a potential June 2020 Supreme
Court decision which could upend our entire health care system.

3. Likewise, Trump supports abortion restrictions
which commence with the first trace heartbeat in
a fetus, again setting up Supreme Court
re-consideration of Roe v. Wade in 2020.

4. Trump is again proposing environmentally
tragic exploitation of Alaska wilderness for
energy reserves, something hardly required by
national security as we have an over-supply of
fossil fuel based energy and must wean from, not increase, such dependence.

5. Meanwhile in NY State, the predictable dance
between the emperor and mere mortals plays out in
Albany with these unfortunate results: no
meaningful campaign finance or ethics
legislation, delays in efforts to legalize
marijuana and sports gambling, two major new
revenue sources, no resolution to inequities in
school funding, no new urban initiatives...yes,
some good has come from this session, but much more needs to be accomplished.

6. Finally, in Rockland County, rather than
quarantine the four active measles-infected
people and those having intimate contact with
them, after a six month outbreak, which has
featured other ineffectual responses by public
health officials, the county executive has now
banned unvaccinated children from public places.
I am unsure whether they will now be forced to
wear a yellow star or not....I have been fighting
to uphold religious exemptions and bring back
healthy children to a school with no cases and
now this...all in our state which, like 46
others, recognizes religious exemptions...here go
our rights and those of our friends and neighbors!

<https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>The<https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>
Fight Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of
Pesticides (SkyHorse, 2019), authored by Mitchel
Cohen, is now available at bookstores everywhere!
Please click on link to learn more.