Join us for our monthly Bird Monitoring Walk at Missisquoi National
Wildlife Refuge.

This month's walk will be on Saturday March 16, 2019 on the Old Railroad
Passage Trail.  Meet at 8:00 AM at the parking lot on Tabor Road, about 1
mile south of the refuge Visitor Center.  If you have any questions, email
me at [log in to unmask]

The monthly walks gather long-term data on the presence of birds, their
abundance, and changes in populations. The information we gather is entered
into the Vermont e-Bird database where data is stored by the Cornell Lab of
Ornithology. These walks are appropriate for all levels of birders and
provide a wonderful opportunity to learn about birds throughout the
seasons. Led by Ken Copenhaver and Julie Filiberti, Friends of Missisquoi
National Wildlife Refuge board members.

After 107 months of walks we have observed 158 species.  Hope to see you
there!

--Ken Copenhaver

For information on other refuge events, visit: http://friendsofmissisquoi.
org/