There were another 4 immature balds at Dead Creek yesterday making geese and ring-necked ducks a bit edgy. 3 Blue birds on Gage Road, but also 2 kestrels; so bluebirds beware!

The manifestation of mergansers at Champlain Bridge continues to grow.  If we could include them in the census, we could double the population of Addison County.