Thunder Beasts and Swamp Donkeys: The wild faces and places of grizzly country
Speaker: Sean BeckettDate: Wednesday, March 13, 2019Time: 6:30 P.M.Location: Dorothy Alling Library, Williston, VTSponsor: Green Mountain Audubon Society
Bison, moose, wolves, and bears are entangled in a delicate dance of survival in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Witness grand migrations, turf wars, life, death, and struggle in this photographic odyssey to the wildest of the west. Join wildlife safari guide and North Branch Nature Center's Staff Naturalist, Sean Beckett, on an adventure following the life of a grizzly bear in "America's Serengeti," then investigate the challenges of sharing the landscape with our nation's most charismatic and controversial creatures.

This program is free and open to the public, although donations are always appreciated. The Dorothy Alling Library is located on Library Lane. in Williston  village. Free parking is available on site. For further information go to our website at:

https://greenmountainaudubon.org.

Bruce MacPhersonGMAS