Last spring I bought an epic 4-day pass for 2018/19.  The wording on their web page at that time was that the holder got 4 days at ‘each and every’ Vail resort, followed by a list of all the names.  My understanding of that was, 4 days at each.  Today, a powder day at Kirkwood, I was denied lift access because their understanding was that you get 4 days total at all of them.  I have already skied 3 days at beaver creek and one at Kirkwood so today would have been 5 days total at epic resorts.  No amount of protesting with the lift line attendant nor the ticket office did any good.  I just got off the phone with Vail resorts and was similarly denied any satisfaction for their deceptive advertising.  I let all of these people know that they have lost an epic customer - permanently.  The wording on the web page for 2019/20 is more clear.  But my advice is be very careful buying any epic pass.  Read all the fine print, and even then you may not be getting what you think.

Sent from my iPad